Our client is looking to recruit an experienced office worker in the civil engineering industry to fulfil their Data and Compliance Controller role. They are a specialised Tunnelling Company within the Construction/Civil Engineering sector.
Reporting to the office manager, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of people administration, site records, equipment, fleet and premises administration.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administration of employee files, inductions, new starter checks
- Training and medical examination administration
- Administration of PPE and annual declarations
- Administration of operative's annual medical fitness self-declarations
- Assisting with internal/external audits
- Assisting with completing prequals
- Administration of site files, record retention and archiving
- Administering supplier assurance records and annual accreditation renewals
- Driver monitoring, license checks
- Administer facility maintenance
- Administration of work equipment inspection & test registers
- Liaise with contract managers about site documentation
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience working in an office, particularly in the civil engineering sector. Good time and self management, record control, accuracy and a "right first time" approach are essential qualities. The candidate must be computer literate and competent with the full Microsoft Office suite. Good general knowledge of civil engineering contracts, health and safety, construction are also desirable.
To apply, please attached your CV and covering letter by clicking the Apply Now button.