We are looking for an dynamic Event Manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for overseeing our recruitment and brand awareness campaigns for a variety of clients
You’ll be working within a team to cover the aspects of event planning from the initial stages right to the execution of various events.
We want you to be creative with the ability to lead a team, use your initiative and communicate effectively to get these events up and running.
Main duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Developing and producing event proposals with consideration to budgets and time frames
• Delivering events on time and aim to exceed expectations
• Managing promotional staff and overseeing events on behalf of clients
• Administrative support to the team
• Supporting the Events Planning Team, to ensure on time delivery of events
• Securing and booking a suitable venues or locations
• Preparing case studies and reports post event
Sourcing and briefing event staff will play a large part of your role. You will also be responsible for briefing staff prior to events and being a point of contact during events/promotions. It is therefore essential that you are confident dealing with clients and customers. You must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with a confident and professional approach.
• Full or Part Time positions available
• Driving license essential as travel throughout the UK will be a key aspect of the role
• Previous experience in the promotional and event management industry is essential
• Experience in the recruitment industry is desirable
• You must have a ‘can do’ attitude and have the ability to problem solve and deal with sometimes complex or enquiries
• We are looking for someone who can work to tight deadlines without it affecting the quality of their work.
• You must be able to prioritise your own workload and use your initiative to complete tasks
• Naturally you will have previous administration experience in a busy and high profile role where strong MS Office skills have been required.
Suitable candidates should send their CV and a covering letter